Pages

Sunday 20 August 2017

Big trouble


This recount is better than my old ones because my old ones I would write like from this to this instead of just focussing on one thing.



My lemonade was bubbling my chips was sizzling, and out the corner of my eye, there was a red box.


So I walked over to the switch and flicked it, suddenly there was a loud noise ‘wwwwwwweeeeeeeee wwwwwwwwoooooooooooo wwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeee wwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooo wwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooo’


I was in shock because I did not know what was happening, my mum and aunty were panicking because they thought the fire engines would come, but there was no fire.

I was only six so I did not know what was going on

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha ha ha!!! I remember this day so clearly! I love your personal voice in this story Ryan. Imagine if the fire engines turned up and we had to say sorry for coming out all this way we were only tricking! xxx

    ReplyDelete