Pages

Tuesday 23 August 2016

THE HOLIDAYS



this is my story/ sonic pic




GOAL: PARAGRAPHS     Title:The holidays

DATE:25/07/16


In the holidays me and my family went to palmerston north,the reason why we went to palmerston north is because my mum is doing this google slide thing with my friends.

When we arrived at palmerston north it was night it was about 7:30.

I asked were me and my Brother were sleeping they said we are sleeping in the lounge, yay I said I got my pillow and my blanket and jumped on the couch and started to watch tv.

In the morning we stayed home.Then my dad came.We had dinner then I watched a movie.

We got up at 7:00 then went to Wellington.

I had a sleep then I woke up then we ate mcdonalds I had pancakes with a large hot chocolate.

We arrived at Wellington we saw westpac stadium,we went to Te Papa and saw the war museum the statues were massive.They were about 10 times the size of me.



After that we went to the weta workshop the weta workshop is where they make movies such as the hobbit, lord of the rings and other movies.

After that we went back to Palmerston north.

In the morning we went  to the nz rugby museum.

After that we went back to taranaki


3 comments:

  1. You will have to teach me how to use the Sonic Pic App, Ryan. What a great way to share your stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ryan
    Great use of paragraphs. I have noticed you have become a lot better using them this year which is great. You are really working hard in this goal and it is improving the quality of your writing.
    Tino pai and keep it up!

    Mr A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ryan
    I think you have a very clear voice when you are recording. I also went to the ANZAC display at Te Papa when I went to Wellington. The statues were very impressive. Is there anything else you would enjoy visiting in Wellington? Parliament?

    ReplyDelete