Pages

Tuesday 10 May 2016


Making connections with text
means
to help us understand the text
  1. If you have been there
  2. If you have read it
  3. If you have seen it
  4. Smelt it
  5. Relating to a text
   
  
    In my 52 storey treehouse i have a life size snakes and ladders game


I remember playing snakes and ladders and I don't think you can have a real life snakes and ladders.

example
say you read a book about roller coasters,and then you remember going on a roller coaster,you would make a connection about going on a roller coaster

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ryan
    I like reading about the ways you can make connections to text. Everyone who reads will make a lot of different connections whether it be text to text, or text to self, or text to world. I'll enjoy talking with you about further connections you make to other books you read.

    ReplyDelete