Pages

Saturday 2 April 2016


My Name is Ryan
ryan.jpg
I am 9 years old

My favorite sports is Rugby
Rugby_ball | Flickr - Photo
My favorite food is ice cream
File:Ice cream cone.jpg
The team I support is the all blacks
File:Logo des allblacks.jpg

My favorite colour is BlueThis image rendered as PNG in

I like to to dirt jumps on my bike New Bike | Flickr - Photo

I like to ride my skateboardSkate, Skateboard  

















My favorite drink is dr pepper Original (4288 × 2848)

My favorite brand is nike Old logo of Nike, Inc.,
I play for tukapa rugby club

Tukapa.png

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ryan
    Another post from you for me to enjoy. It's so good to learn more about you. Where can you buy Dr Pepper? I've never tried it. What is it similar to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Ryan

    ReplyDelete